Information

Hirémy-Hirschl, Adolf
The Ponte dei Quattro Capi in Rome

c.1910
Colour crayons on reddish paper
28 : 23 cm
Monogrammed lower right

Provenance:
Estate of the artist

 

The Ponte dei Quattro Capi is the oldest bridge in Rome still preserved in its original state. It was built in 62 B.C. by the curator for roads Lucius Fabricius and, as a counterpart to the Ponte Cestio, it connects the Tiber island with the left bank of the Tiber river.

2.800 €

More Artworks

Adolf Hiremy-Hirschl - Kinderstudien
Hirémy-Hirschl, Adolf

Sheet with Studies of Children

7.500 €

more Details

Female Study (Hero and Leander)
Hirémy-Hirschl, Adolf

Female Study

6.500 €

more Details

Hirémy-Hirschl, Adolf

Fontana dei Tritoni in Piazza Bocca della Verita

2.800 €

more Details